Knoxville offers a wonderful selection of greenways, trails and roads to ride for all types of cyclists. There is also a nice variety of local clubs and teams to join. Call the shop if you’re looking for more information on where to ride in the Knoxville area.
Places to Ride & Teams and Clubs
Greenways and Other Trails
Check out the future plans to connect the greenways in Knoxville all the way to Townsend.
Mountain Bike Trails
Knoxville provides a large variety of mountain bike trails, here are a few of our favorites:
- Baker Creek Preserve
- Concord Park
- Haw Ridge
- North Boundary
- IC King Park
- Loyston Point Trails
- Norris Dam State Park and Watershed
- Sharps Ridge Memorial Park
- South Knoxville Urban Wilderness
- Windrock Bike Park
Check out Outdoor Knoxville for even more information and great trails in the area.
Teams and Clubs
- KnoxVelo Cycling Team and Club
- Smoky Mountain Wheelmen
- Appalachian Mountain Bike Club
- Clinch Valley Trail Alliance
- AMBC Joy Ride – women’s MTB rides
- Tennessee Bicycle Racing Association
- Appalachian Youth Cycling – more kids on bikes!